Position 1: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Position 2: Part-time (25 hours per week)
Position 3: Part-time (12 hours per week)
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Work well as a team member or independently when needed.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be willing to learn the computer program that is used at the studio for scheduling.
- A connection to the arts through instruction or performance in dance, theater, or music would be helpful but is not required.
Duties would include, but would not be limited to the following:
- Greeting students and guests as they enter the studio.
- Scheduling lessons for students.
- Checking in students for private and group lessons.
- Receiving payments as needed.
- Retrieving and answering emails throughout the day.
- Scheduling Face Book Posts.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
Hours for full-time position –
Monday through Thursday 12:30 p. m. until 8:30 p. m.
with lunch from 5:00 p. m. until 6:00 p. m.
Friday 9:30 a. m. until 5:30 p. m.
with lunch from 1:00 p. m. until 2:00 p. m.
Includes insurance, vacation and paid holidays.
Hours for part-time position 1 –
Monday through Friday 12:30 p. m. until 5:30 p. m.
Hours for part-time position 2 –
Monday through Thursday 5:30 p. m. until 8:30 p. m.
Salary dependent on qualifications.
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com
and indicate which position you are applying for.
We can’t wait to hear from you!